I bet you have read a book or two that has really opened your eyes to a new way of thinking about your life. I’ve been fortunate in my life to discover many such books. Today, I am excited to share with you my seven all-time favorites.
Each of these books have, in their own way, helped along the path to develop the life of my dreams. The can help you to develop the life of your dreams, and to help you live your life more abundantly.
You have probably heard of a few of these. You may have even read a couple. I hope you have. I also hope that you discover at least one you have not read that will change your life.
- The Bible, by God
- One Big Thing: Discovering What You Were Born To Do, by Phil Cooke
- Becoming a Coaching Leader: The Proven Strategy For Building Your Own Team Of Champions, by Daniel Harkavy
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stree-Free Productivity, by David Allen
- Platform: Get Noticed In a Noisy World, by Michael Hyatt
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us, by Seth Godin
I couldn’t be more thankful for the teachings and perspective I’ve gained from these books. In fact, I still refer back to many of them. The inspiration and know-how is timeless.
I hope you choose to pick up a copy of at least one of these books that you have yet to read. Consider it a quality investment in your online pursuits and general happiness. I’m so glad I picked up these books, and I know you will be too.
What books are on your list of all-time great books? Comment below.
photo credit: Nomadic Lass