In case you missed them, here are the top posts for May along with the top commenters. I hope that you will take this opportunity to read any of the posts that you might have missed.
These are the posts that received the most page views in May. Two of the top five are from our life plan series. If you have any questions on any of these posts, or any ideas for future posts, please let me know by using the contact form here.
- A Rebel’s Guide To Productivity
- Life Plan- 5 Reasons Why You Need One!
- One Big Thing or Why This Blog Exists
- Ten Ways to Boost Your Productivity with Evernote
- Life Plan or No Plan – You Choose
Here are the top commenters for May. Even if you didn’t make the list, I am deeply grateful for your participation in the conversation this month – many tweeted, liked, shared, and commented. Come back next month!
Some Interesting facts
Here are a few interesting stats from the month of May:
- Individuals from 66 countries visited the blog in May
- Twitter Followers grew 21% – to over 25,000 followers
- Monthly Traffic was 5600% higher than January 2013
- In May, the blog set new Daily, Weekly, and Monthly site visit records
We are growing and making a difference together! Keep up the good work creating a more abundant life!